Monday, July 22, 2013

Thanks for all the emails

I've received lots of emails since we began our adventure.  I though I'd share my favorites.  So without permission...:
_________________

okay - i am all caught up - you is crazy man - the water crossing was awesome... ;-) ...hope all is well and look forward to next post.

- Nate Loman
__________________

Hi DJ.  I've been following your adventures and reading your blog posts. I must admit, I even teared up when reading about the agonizing decision. But the coolest and most inspirational thing is how you handled it.  Take a little time to relax and clear your mind.  Think it over. Then come up with such a great solution to carry on and finish, just using a different means.  Brilliant!  What a great adventure you've had.  Nicely done!

- Kent Wheiler
_____________________

Motorcycles?!!?

This adventure keeps getting better and better!

Your post made my morning. 

Keep at it! 

Best wishes,

- Linsey Corbin
_____________________

I love this!! So cool. Great you stepped out of your comfort zone re decision making!Keep having fun. No crashes pls.

- Urs
_______________________

You guys rock! Not only are you conquering the great divide, but I can tell you guys are having way too much fun! Inspiring and very cool! Thanks, for the posts!

- Emily
_______________________

You are cool DJ!  You are very cool!  What an awesome time you are having. Good on you for making the most of the  dodgy Achilles. 

- Tom Landon-Smith
______________________

Well played boys!  Well played.  Whodathunk?  Way to "Quitchyerquitchen" Thanks for the alert - I'll stay tuned.

- Ken Dailey
________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment